被保險公司坑了,該咋辦?找律師可行嗎?

來源: commerce 2008-09-21 00:42:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2383 bytes)

經過:
麻省,代理B,保險公司C, New driver and new policy in MA

7月7號,通過B買C的保單,~$1500,因為老公是外州駕照,在外州工作(有其他代理說,他會一直被算做新司機)和他最近的車禍,簽了excluded driver form
9月4號,收到refund check
5號(Friday)開始和B,C交涉,直到8號(Monday),得知保險在8月20號被取消,我在沒有保險的情況下開了兩個星期的車
其間被B,C來回踢
B: “C canceled the policy. We don’t know why.”
C: “Only B can cancel it. We only cancel the policy because of no payment”
B: “ C canceled it”
C: “B canceled it, you need to check with B for the reason”
B: “ We can check the reason, but we won’t do it for you”
C: “There is “fraud” in your document”
B: “someone saw your hu*****and drive the car”
After we try to convince them my hu*****and left Boston in early morning, July 8th”, and he never come back since then. Finally boss of B come up with a story that my hu*****and drove the car away from the company’s parking lot and he has a witness, his employee. He even shout at my hu*****and in the phone“you are liar”.
我們在美國還真開眼了,第一次見公司這麽對客戶的.

9月12號, 我收到另一分帳單,報費已變為 ~$2700
19號受到如下回複 (在9月8號,我們還在C公司的網站上投訴)
Dear XXX
Your recent email has been referred to me for a response.

Your automobile policy with XXX was cancelled because, after signing an Operator Exclusion Form, the agent observed your hu*****and driving your vehicle away from the agents office. As a result of the misrepresentation, your policy was cancelled.

We have reviewed your policy record and, despite the misrepresentation of material fact, we have decided to reinstate your policy. Please note that if your hu*****and is operating any vehicle for which an operator exclusion form has been signed, coverage will be denied as outlined in the signed operator exclusion form.
可憐我老公在簽了後就再沒有開過這輛車,現在我們無故被人汙蔑 misrepresentation
我們懷疑是B開始算錯了報費,就直接給我取消了事

我們也實在沒有精力去糾纏這件事,但在保險公司的記錄上留下,也太怨了,還可能影響未來的保險

我想請教,
1. B能在沒有任何證據的情況下指控我們misrepresentation,我老公沒開過那輛車,所以我們一點不擔心停車場的錄像(如果有)
2.我們要拿到什麽樣的材料才能說服未來的保險公司我們沒有過錯?
3.如果需要找律師,該找什麽樣的律師?

所有跟帖: 

單身老貓,能看看這個嗎?謝了 -commerce- 給 commerce 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 15:22:45

這個問題,因為保險公司已經重新接受您的保險,老貓也沒有好的答覆. -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 15:46:14

謝謝老貓!I just draft an email, do u think anything I can modify? -commerce- 給 commerce 發送悄悄話 (1534 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 16:14:13

回複:謝謝老貓!I just draft an email, do u think anything I can modify? -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (2648 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 19:26:59

回複:回複:謝謝老貓!I just draft an email, do u think anything I can modi -commerce- 給 commerce 發送悄悄話 (138 bytes) () 09/21/2008 postreply 20:24:38

問題基本解決了!非常感謝老貓! -commerce- 給 commerce 發送悄悄話 (848 bytes) () 09/22/2008 postreply 08:46:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”