回複:ask WorthIt, pls help

來源: WorthIt 2005-06-10 10:43:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2637 bytes)
Hi, thank you very much for your trust.

I read your posts and the following are my impression and general suggestions

1): your background is good enough.

2): The main reason you got RFE (based on the note you provided here) is that you fail to prove that you are superior to your peers in the same area in additon to some of your recom letters not convicing. This may result from your poor petition letter, not well organized your evidence, too modest to amplify your achievement such as you patent and your citations, and poor recomm lettters. The impression of immigration officers about your case was that you are just a common person as everyone else (including Americans) in your area and therefore you can go LC and no need to go through NIW.

let's look what the point you stressed in your case:
"One of my notale point in my case is: I received an job offer from a private company in 2003. My job duty will mostly focuse on a military project supported by Department of Defence. Just before I move to the company, the company received a notice to be asked that all the employees involved in this project had to be at least a permanent resident and need to pass background check. Finally I failed to join the company, but the company provided a letter states that my skills can benefit the national interest to support my GC applicaton".

The point you mentioned above did not do any good to your case in my opinion. The letter from this company is not convincing since everybody knows there are strong control policies over the recruitment of employee for the military projects. The company should know that. It can not happen like that they give you offer and then revoke it because of your ineligibity of status. That is not the normal recruiting process, therefor the letter from the company is not convincing.

My suggestions is get the recom letters from persons who cited your publications, no matter where those person is located if they are willing to help you. Do not underestimate the letters from Japan, india, korea, and Europe etc. Their letters are maybe more convincing than those around you since they are inpdependent. Recompose your petition letter with more or new possible evidence as I mentioned in my previous posts.

"My boss currently sever as a chair of a big society in my field, can I ask him to write another letter, from the view point of the chair of this society, to judge that I am better than average?"

Yes, absolutely. You need your boss's letter to judge your current performances.

Just for your reference. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:ask WorthIt, pls help -Tonyonline- 給 Tonyonline 發送悄悄話 (1322 bytes) () 06/10/2005 postreply 12:43:31

回複:回複:回複:ask WorthIt, pls help -WorthIt- 給 WorthIt 發送悄悄話 (273 bytes) () 06/10/2005 postreply 14:39:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”