回複:NIW RFE, please help

來源: WorthIt 2005-06-06 22:43:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1773 bytes)
............. The petition letter that my lawyer wrote looked ok to me. He explained the three points one by one. I think he addressed the third thread very clear. Probably my case is not strong enough (only four publications)...........

This is a very common type of RFE.

In your petition letter, your lawyer only addressed three points related to NIW. That is not enough.

To apply for NIW, you need to 1): address your current work in national interest in terms of three criteria, 2) prove that you are superior to your peers in your area, 3) provide strong recom letters (from goverment agency) if your background is not so strong.

Recompose your petition letter, get strong recom letters from goverment agency, look for more or new evidence if any.

Please search my previous posters by name "WorthIt" regarding the NIW RFE, you will get some ideas about what kind of evidence you can collect to prove you are superior to your peers in your area.

If you are involved in some grants sponsored by NIH or other goverment agencies. It will be easier to prove that the national interest would be adversely affected if a labor certification were requiredyou if your boss in his letter to claim that you essential to complete the project and therefore irreplaceable in terms of your ability, training and expertise.

Again publication number is not a key point here. The important thing is the impacts of your work, such as citations, reprint request, consultation from other persons regarding your work, techniques and knowledge in your area.

Take it serious but not panic. You will be ok. So far i have not heard of anybody whose NIW case gets denied after RFE.

Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

good man! -googman!!!- 給 googman!!! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2005 postreply 05:21:11

Appreciate! -Veronica_w- 給 Veronica_w 發送悄悄話 (46 bytes) () 06/07/2005 postreply 07:06:48

回複:回複:NIW RFE, please help -Yiboard- 給 Yiboard 發送悄悄話 (221 bytes) () 08/11/2005 postreply 21:31:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”