回複:Really appreciate your inputs.

回答: Pls Help for NIW RFEManyManyThanks2005-05-26 07:45:58

you should be ok, my background is much weaker and got approved for NIW last year without RFE. Mine also was DIY and file at the time with much more difficulty (Nov. 2003)

I think you should write a good cover letter covering at least the three parts. one is your working is of national interest, second you need clear prove youself with the extraability to acomplish the work with national interest. third part is you should proof that your unique expierence to the project. the cover letter should not be too long about 3-10 pages(mine 3 pages) should be enough, you should carefully choose the terms from CIS regulation, and easy understood language.

the other part is the organization of your evidences. You have enough evidences, but do not mix them in one package. each category of the evidence should come with a cover indicating this evidences meet which requirements. otherwise they may not find them before making a decision. you should not give reasons for them to deny. once you have evidences for each requirement, even it is weak they should not deny it.

remember whatever category you apply, you should proof that your work is of national interest and you have the extraordinary ability to complete it.

if you have further questions, you may contact me or search for post by 新安江。

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!