My landing experience

來源: 新移民的夢想 2005-05-16 10:57:55 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1409 bytes)
We are H visa holders. We landed Canada through the bridge between Detroit and Windsor. From the USA side, we drove directly to the Canadian side. An officier checked our passport and visa, then asked a few of questions and gave us a sheet of yallow paper and guided us to an immigration building. In the building, we went to an immigration counter firstly. The officier asked us a couple of questions. when will you physically move to Canada? I answered: we will move to Canada as soon as one of us get a job. Did you apply for the USA green card. I said: no. (in fact, I applied for US green card) She allowed me landing. After she finished mour paperwork I asked: can I apply for maple card now? She said: no, you can apply for it until you physically move to Canada, otherwise, it is illigel. I said that a lot of people got their maple cards before they physically move to Canada.She didn't ask us fund edivence. Then we wented to a custmer counter. registered two cars imported and list of goods to follow. the officier told us there are no time limit to bring your stuff in. So you have better list all your stuff and vehicles.
From Canada to USA it is easy. the officer checked our passport and I94 (last one) and asked a couple of questions. what is your citzenship? I answer: Chinese. Where are you coming from? I said: Windsor, Did you buy anything in Canada? I answered: no. then he let us in.

所有跟帖: 

回複:My landing experience -YY123- 給 YY123 發送悄悄話 (577 bytes) () 05/16/2005 postreply 12:19:32

回複:回複:My landing experience -新移民的夢想- 給 新移民的夢想 發送悄悄話 (147 bytes) () 05/17/2005 postreply 05:32:47

回複:My landing experience -美西- 給 美西 發送悄悄話 (166 bytes) () 05/16/2005 postreply 12:40:55

They probably didn't apply for -USvisa- 給 USvisa 發送悄悄話 (22 bytes) () 05/16/2005 postreply 13:51:54

回複:My landing experience -tennisfan- 給 tennisfan 發送悄悄話 (146 bytes) () 05/16/2005 postreply 18:47:25

回複:回複:My landing experience -新移民的夢想- 給 新移民的夢想 發送悄悄話 (44 bytes) () 05/17/2005 postreply 05:29:45

回複:My landing experience -author_gu- 給 author_gu 發送悄悄話 (632 bytes) () 05/22/2005 postreply 11:40:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”