TO: XXXX0000, OnYourQuestions

來源: WorthIt 2005-05-10 09:32:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5310 bytes)

In my petition letter, all the exhibits are categorized and labled properly, I think, (Just too many!)
For example:

(a) National interests of Dr. XXXX’s research in optics, high power laser and optics communications

In a report released by the President’s Information Technology Advisory Committee (PITAC), former President Clinton addressed, “Our nation’s economic future and the welfare of our citizens depend on continued advances and innovation in the information technologies which have produced so many remarkable developments in science, engineering, medicine, business, and education.” The President also voiced his support for research in information technology, “Information technology can be a powerful tool for achieving many of our most important national objectives, such as creating jobs and growing our economy, providing our children with a world-class education, expanding access to high-quality health care in rural America, and strengthening our national security.”

As we enter the twenty-first century, our ability to harness the power and promise of leading-edge advances in technology will determine, in large measure, our national prosperity, security, and global influence, and with them the standard of living and quality of life of our people. These essential tools of modern society open our eyes to new opportunities and challenges, such as high technology industries, from information and communications technology to biotechnology, form the cutting edge of our economy. Perhaps more than any other technical area, information and communication technologies are what make our society “modern”. The ability to rapidly access and share vast amounts of information has been the driving force in economic growth and improved quality of life in the latter part of twentieth century. Accordingly, information and communication technologies are essential to meeting national goals in economic growth and national security, and in helping other technical areas to realize their full potential.

Recognizing that global technological leadership of the United States is vital to the national interest, President George W. Bush pointed out: “Science and technology have never been more essential to the defense of the nation and the health of our economy.” In the remarks by the President in meeting with high-tech leaders, President Bush addressed, “You’ve changed the way we work and communicate, and you’ve changed the way we learn. You’ve done for America---economic leadership in the 21st century what heavy industry did for America in the 20th century.” “The social benefits from the tech industry are as sweeping as the economic potential---telemedicine for the sick, distance learning and assistive technology for individuals with disabilities, for example. Your companies symbolize the innovation and optimism of this great nation. Your success fills us all with confidence in the continued growth of our economy.” Most recently in his speech to address the nation, President Bush emphasized: “In the war against terrorism, America’s vast science and technology base provides us with a key advantage.” “America leads the world because of our system of private enterprise and a system that encourages innovation. And it's important that we keep it that way. See, I think the proper role for government is not to try to create wealth, but to create an environment in which the entrepreneurial spirit flourishes. That's what I love about the country, the entrepreneurial spirit.” (See Exhibits 13-16).

Exhibit 13: “Promoting Innovation and Competitiveness – President Bush’s Technology Agenda”, the White House News Release, July 2002

Exhibit 14: “Remarks by the President in Meeting with High-Tech Leaders”, the White House News Release, March 2001

Exhibit 15: “A Nation Online: How Americans Are Expanding Their Use of the Internet,” U.S. department of Commerce, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, February 2002

Exhibit 16: “President Clinton Welcomes Plan to Strengthen U.S. Leadership in Information Technology,” The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, August 1998

Other parts are also Categorized and labled the same way

***************A:*********************

Hi,XXXX0000

Thanks for your trust. Please be aware of that I am not a lawyer. If you feel comfortable, you can send me whatever you want if you want get help over it or post here.

I do not know the whole picture of your petition letter. Based on the paragraph you provided here, I would like to say all exhibits are redundant, not just too many.

But what you should have done here is to present what you have done (in your area) and how your work is related to national interest with support of your evidence such as your publications and patents etc. You need to identify what problems need to be solved in your area (that is 1st criterion of NIW, substantial intrinsic merit), whose effect is in national scope (2nd criterion for NIW).

You do not need to prove what you cited from government publications are correct!!!

Thai is just my opinion for you reference.

Welcome other friends' discussion.

所有跟帖: 

回複:too much junks, not a singl -badlawyer- 給 badlawyer 發送悄悄話 (113 bytes) () 05/10/2005 postreply 10:04:06

回複:TO: XXXX0000, OnYourQuestions -sdfsdfsdff- 給 sdfsdfsdff 發送悄悄話 (314 bytes) () 05/10/2005 postreply 10:13:27

回複:TO: Wrthit onYourQuestions -XXXXOOOO- 給 XXXXOOOO 發送悄悄話 (382 bytes) () 05/11/2005 postreply 07:00:56

回複:TO: Worth, OnYourQuestions -XXXXOOOO- 給 XXXXOOOO 發送悄悄話 (408 bytes) () 05/11/2005 postreply 07:08:45

Yes -WorthIt- 給 WorthIt 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2005 postreply 08:17:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”