回複:未婚夫妻簽證 不得嫁娶他人K1持有人3月內不結婚須出境

來源: sdfsdfsdff 2005-04-22 10:19:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1695 bytes)
This will cause a lot a trouble if the case is true.
Many K1 got [first] GC through marrying another US citizens after arrival. In the past, these cases are treated the same as illegals who entered US legally, and will still get GC unless INS rejects around the time of interview. To revoke such approved GC, INS needs to find errors in the applicant's past applications, or mispresentation, (for example, on the I-485 documents applicant did not mention K1 through another citizen, or failed to disclose the status lapse, lied (on factual basis but not opinion basis) on K-1 I-129 or DS156..., or a true INS mistake to approve an unapprovable application. Otherwise, INS should not be allowed to revoke GC using this reason, they can use many other reasons to revoke approved GC, but not this one.

I believe this report failed to mention many important factors about this case, the true factors that INS won. Such as fraud or mispresenation,... can makes INS win easily. This report however distorts the winning reason to be 未婚夫妻簽證 不得嫁娶他人, which is misleading.

This reminds me a case several years ago that a natualized US citizen was revoked of the citizenship by the court after finished a prison term due to a criminal conviction. Some newspaper also reported that committing a crime can cost an immigrant's US citizenship. But later we know that the real reason was not because of the crime after citizenship, but that INS digged out that he had hidden criminal records in his native country that he lied (saying no criminal history) on the I-485, so the real reason of losing citizenship was lying on the I-485, not the crime after US citizenship.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:未婚夫妻簽證 不得嫁娶他人K1持有人3月內不結婚須出境 -maomao2003- 給 maomao2003 發送悄悄話 (558 bytes) () 04/22/2005 postreply 11:11:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”