回複:回複:140 was approved !!

來源: ShareInfo 2005-04-13 13:49:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1437 bytes)
回答: 140 was approved !!ShareInfo2005-04-13 12:01:21
I am working in the area of cancer research, mechanism of carcinogenesis by environmental pollutants.

I earned my Ph.D degree in Biology and MS degree in Computer Science in US.

I have got 7 recommendation letters, two from my current employer (my boss and Chairman), two from my former mentors, one from NIH, one from a College, and one from China.

I submitted 12 publications, 7 of which were published in English (2 home and 3 abroad,one of them is a published review in the current research area. all are first authorship), two of which were published as part of book chapters. All rest of them were published in Chinese. I am holding the title of Associate Professor before I came here. I also have different types of awards from home or abroad, provincially, nationally or internationally, such as excellant papep award etc.

I am the members of Sigma Xi Resrach Society, National Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi etc

Based on my experienc for NIW application, I think the strong background is a plus but may not be essential. The important things are strong recommendation letters, well-prepared petition letter (i used a template from one of my friend whose backgound is similar to mine, After I finished, I got help from my current department secretary to polish my petition letter in order to make it more understandable for immigration officers).

Hope it helps. Good luck to you all.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”