回複:Letter for inviting parents

來源: XZ001 2005-02-17 18:53:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1933 bytes)
I just wrote a letter myself, since I was not working when I helped my parents to get their visa. But I did ask my hu*****and's company provided me an emplacement letter regarding to my hu*****and's salary and position.

Basically, I introduced myself and my hu*****and first, such as our names, where we live; second, I said that I would like to invite my parents to visit us in the USA. Third, I introduced my parents to them, such as what did they do before their retirement, how hard they worked raising their three kids, how hard they are working now to taking care of my grandma and baby-sit for my brother’s kids, how they do not like travel because they need to take of my grandma; ……forth, Ok, I will Just copy the rest for you here:

In consideration of the weather in Minnesota and our vacation plan, we would like to have my parents arrive in USA around the end of April or early May next year. Due to the jetlag, they agreed with us that 3 months’ visit is a very reasonable plan, although it is a little longer than they really wanted.

Although my parents have some savings and they could afford the trip, my hu*****and and I still want to pay for the whole trip to show our appreciation for their acceptance of our invitation. Most of all, we want let them to know that we love them and we just want them to have a relaxing trip and worrying nothing (I do know that the whole planning could be very stressful for them, especially they never traveled before). Please also see my enclosed Banker saving statement and few other financial proofs.

Last, but not the least, we strongly hope that you will grant them the visas.

If I can be of further assistance in your evaluation of my parents’ application, please do not hesitate to contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email me to xxxxxxxxx.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Sincerely,

XXXXXX

Hope this helps

所有跟帖: 

Employment letter not -XZ001- 給 XZ001 發送悄悄話 (18 bytes) () 02/17/2005 postreply 18:57:54

Too long. Only stress your own -havebeen- 給 havebeen 發送悄悄話 (65 bytes) () 02/18/2005 postreply 08:56:44

回複:Too long. Only stress your own -XZ001- 給 XZ001 發送悄悄話 (487 bytes) () 02/18/2005 postreply 16:38:11

回複:回複:Letter for inviting parents -test78- 給 test78 發送悄悄話 (93 bytes) () 02/18/2005 postreply 10:21:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”