回複:Something about appeal

回答: 回複:回複:how to appeal my denied NIWlawyer?2005-02-11 17:29:09

I did my NIW myself though nothing happen yet. Here is my suggestions to your questions if you want to appeal by yourself:

1) Can I provide more evidence when I appeal?

Yes, you can. Provide as much as you can, anything you think that is good for you. new citations, new peer-review publications, any independednt reviews cited your work, peformance evaluation and statements from the current director of research, new independent reference letter, etc.

2)How many pages are appropriate to write the appeal letter?

The number of pages is not the issue but as few as possible if you can express yourself clearly. You should rebut the denied reasons one by one usng your supporting evidence. Don't forget your the central point is "NIW". How is your work related to NIW. You should ask for more reference letters from experts in your area to show them how is your work important for National interest.

3) Which kind of format should I use? Can it be similar to the petition letter but focus on the reasons INS presented?

I saw my friend's letter in response to RFE. It is very similar to petition letter.

4)About I129b form, what is about file number? where should I mail my documents? (I want to further confirm if you have done before).

I am sorry I have no idea about that. You should go to USCIS website to look for such information. I hope somebody else who have done this before may provide more useful information.

but remember if you appeal successful, please do not forget to give us feedback here.

Good luck, man.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!