回複:Thank a lot.

來源: lovecello 2005-01-09 08:57:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (940 bytes)
回答: 回複:回複:回複:ImmCanada, pleaselovecello2005-01-08 22:07:25
All the years you spent in univ. It doesn't matter if you haven't finished your PhD. eg. You spent 4 yrs to get your BA/BS, and in your 4th year of your PhD (it means that you finished 3 yrs of your PhD). Even though I know that maybe you still need another year or two to finish your PhD, you should fill out the form with "7 yrs in univ." and you can explain that you will need another year to finish your PhD:)
Actually, you really don't need to worry too much. The forms are quite simple and if you need to explain sth, just feel free to add a sentence beside your answer on the blank, or give more details in your personal letter. The Canadian immigration officers are quite helpful. When I had specific questions, I also sent them a letter, and they reply my letter within a couple weeks. I was pretty happy about that. However, updating or change the info on the forms will delay the processing time for sure. Hope it helps:)

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:Thank a lot. -warmhearte- 給 warmhearte 發送悄悄話 (74 bytes) () 01/09/2005 postreply 11:48:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”