回複:Thanks a lot! but

來源: qq03 2004-12-23 22:28:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1091 bytes)
回答: Please, I-485 Urgent questionMengLang2004-12-22 20:10:41
I don't know for sure either. But just take it easy, and hope for the best. It doesn' help at all to worry about it now, just relax and celebrate the holidays. When you go have the stamp, bring everything that was issued by INS before, including all EAD cards, advance parols, the H-1 visas (old and new), approval notice, etc. so even if you fly back to your old city, they should be able to tell you have a job change (was it more than 180 days after you filed 485? Or if it's NIW based, it's not even relvant). Personally, I don't really think the officers at the local INS will care about it, if your case has already been approved. Their job is to take the documents (without reviewing them, at least it was like this for me), take your fingerprint (just one finger), and stamp your passport. It seems very unlikely somebody else will review your materials, except to order a card for you. So it's very important to update your address as soon as possible, your approval notice will be returned to the INS office, and will be resent to you when their system have you new address.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks again! Merry Christmas! -MengLang- 給 MengLang 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2004 postreply 18:12:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”