Reply NIW and OR package

來源: starlife_01 2004-12-22 14:48:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1351 bytes)
Thank those who are interested in and read my long post. I do not have much time to reply all your letters. Sorry for that.
Here I will give you the details that you are concerning:two packages, NIW and OR. For each of them I will provide:
1) Statements (petition cover letters),
2) Real letters of recommendation, (2-4 pages each letter, many words ready and you need to replace my research using the scientific research of yours and do modification if you want, different for NIW and OR),
3) A sample of your citation (how to show the impact your research on others, not only put the number on it).
4) A sample to describe your research statement.
5) A full list of all other material you may have
6) A sample to fill out the I767 form, (only for NIW, OR does not need it).
7) The samples how to fill out the I140 and 485 form (these are very easy ones. only for your reference),
8) A up to 20 pages argument (if you do not get RFE and apply for GC first time, it does not be included. However, when you get one, I will provide it for you. Also if you have RFE, I will give it to you separately).

If you order only one package, for example, material for NIW, it costs $50, both for $100. If you still have any questions, you are welcome to ask.Email: xiaowenj2001@hotmail.com
Good luck.
XW

所有跟帖: 

My background is -Starlife_01- 給 Starlife_01 發送悄悄話 (47 bytes) () 12/22/2004 postreply 14:52:10

回複:Reply NIW and OR package -zl- 給 zl 發送悄悄話 (63 bytes) () 12/22/2004 postreply 18:21:21

email is -starlife_0- 給 starlife_0 發送悄悄話 (68 bytes) () 12/23/2004 postreply 17:30:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”