來源: 863211 2023-09-30 11:23:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3672 bytes)
回答: 尊敬的8老師,還得麻煩您。weiagl2023-09-29 19:48:28
尊敬的8老師,謝謝您的回複。 是否可以麻煩您到這個網站(www.uscis.gov/eadautoextend)看看什麽人 qualify for the auto extension 540 days.

我的理解是:1. People filed the EAD renewal application before it was expired. -Qualified for auto extension if it is under one of the categories.
                      2. People filed the EAD renewal application after it was expired, but their application is under a category on the list. Although they filed the EAD application after it was expired, they are qualified to get the auto extension as well. 對嗎?
-I do not think so becuase it is not properly filed (not timely filing).
The following is the two requirements and you must meet both requirements to be qulaified for the auto extension:

Certain renewal applicants who have filed Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, qualify for an automatic extension of their expiring employment authorization and/or EADs while their application is pending. You qualify for this extension if you:

• Properly filed Form I-765 for a renewal of your employment authorization and/or EAD before your current EAD expired, and
  • Are otherwise eligible for a renewal, which means that:
    • Your renewal application is under a category that is eligible for an automatic extension (see the list of categories below); and ........

所有跟帖: 

尊敬的8老師,請原諒我的固執 -weiagl- 給 weiagl 發送悄悄話 (3115 bytes) () 09/30/2023 postreply 14:41:44

Call USCIS to verify your EAD auto extension validity. -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/30/2023 postreply 16:57:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”