來源: 863211 2023-05-29 20:22:36 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4981 bytes)

1)兒子的女朋友今年剛大學畢業 找到了工作 拿到了工卡 但公司不支持辦理綠卡 所以她有三年的時間用工卡工作

2)所以他們想盡快結婚 我兒子幫她辦理身份

3)我兒子現在是綠卡身份 

請問:

1)綠卡身份申請配偶 排期是否遙遙無期?

-Not really. It has been extremely short in 排期 on F2A category (your son's case) for several years already. In most cases, the sponsor can I-130 and the beneficiary can file I-485 concurrently, e.g., in May 2023.

2)最簡單最快捷最省錢的方法是不是我兒子先考公民 再提出申請?

-Not have to. Your son can file I-130 to sponsor his spouse after he gets married. Then, check whether the priority date is current. If yes, then his spouse can file I-485 together. If not current, then just wait. Check this link for I-485 filing chart every month to see when the I-485 can be filed:

Adjustment of Status Filing Charts from the Visa Bulletin | USCIS

If your son becomes a US citizen later, he can request USCIS to change his I-130 category from F2A to the Immediate Relatives of a US cirizen and his spouse can file I-485 at the same time immediately after he becomes a US citizen if his spouse has no file I-485 yet.

So, the best/fast way is that your son files I-130 immediately after he gets married. See above explanation.

3)拿到公民紙馬上提出申請 排期需要多久呢?

-No 排期 in this case.

三年的期限是否來得及?-Fine. 

4)這期間是否要有共同賬戶...等來證明婚姻關係屬實?-Yes.

5)是否需要律師比較保險?

-The function of a lawyer is to help you to do the paperwork and file the application to USCIS, nothing else, and that means the lawyer cannot help you to get the green card quickly. If you know how to prepare the document and file the application, you do not need a lawyer.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you so very much ! You are the best ! -westandingup- 給 westandingup 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/29/2023 postreply 22:39:56

8老師 麻煩再問一下 -westandingup- 給 westandingup 發送悄悄話 (309 bytes) () 05/29/2023 postreply 22:50:06

I-485 pending期間可以一直合法留在美國,並可以免費申請和不斷更新EAD和AP -newacct- 給 newacct 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/29/2023 postreply 23:09:09

謝謝回複 -westandingup- 給 westandingup 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/30/2023 postreply 08:19:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”