來源: 863211 2023-04-08 06:49:39 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (22920 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2023-04-11 18:14:25 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 尊敬的8老師請幫忙。weiagl2023-04-07 07:28:35

尊敬的8 老師, 今又有事要麻煩您。
1. 我沒有出生證, 請問有無替代出生證的方法申請綠卡?

-叫國內當地派出所出個證明,然後去公證處作個公證。
2. 我的綠卡申請有點麻煩, 現我的 I-485 已遞交近六年, 但仍未批下來。 律師說, 他需要跟
DOS 打交道。請問 DOS 對出生證的要求是否 象USCIS 一樣

-Did USCIS send you RFE for your birth certificater yet? The document requirements are the same.

有替代的方法?

-I cited the following at this link for your information: How to Get Birth Certificate that Meeting USCIS Requirements? (dygreencard.com)

4. What if birth certificate is not available?

If a copy of birth certificate is not available to you upon exhausted efforts, USCIS allows you to submit 1) a notarized personal affidavit (written explanation) in which you fully describe the facts of your birth and the reason you’re unable to get a certified copy of the document; and 2) at least one of secondary evidence. Such secondary evidence including:

If your certificate of birth was issued abroad, make sure to also check the appropriate country’s guidelines through the U.S. Department of State’s Reciprocity and Civil Documents by Country page for specific types of acceptable secondary evidence.

When none of the above forms of secondary evidence is available, you must submit a notarized personal affidavit from either parent who is living or a close relative who is older than you. In the affidavit, they must attest to having personal knowledge of your birth in detail.

3. 請問中國大使館是否可以用護照做出生證公正?

-I don't think so. Passport cannot be used as the substitute for the birth certificate (i.e., USCIS will not accept it). Birth certificate must contain your parents' names, place of your birth and date of your birth.
真心感謝您的幫助,如有可能,希望盡快收到您的回複。

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”