回答: 8 老師請幫忙weiagl2023-02-09 21:07:57
尊敬的8老師,
我以前曾請教過您關於 I-290B 的問題以及給 USCI打電話的問題。因為我不夠聰明,始終未能和真人通話。我谘詢過移民律師, 現把移民律師的回答呈上,請您看看他說地有道理嗎?“What I have explained to you is that you need the Immigration Judge in Arlington to sign an order terminating your removal proceedings per a jointly-filed motion to dismiss signed by your attorney and an attorney with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).  You have retained us to prepare and submit a request for prosecutorial discretion to the office of the DHS attorneys to ask that they exercise prosecutorial discretion in your case by agreeing to join our motion to dismiss.

Unless your removal proceedings are terminated, USCIS will not be able to adjudicate your pending I-485.”

-Based on the lawyer, your removal proceeding case is still pending in the immigration court. So, you do not have a choice unless the immigration court/judge terminates your case in the court. The lawyer knows your case well, so I think you should do what the lawyer suggested. You need the lawyer to help you because this kind of the case is very complicate.

所有跟帖: 

非常感謝您! -weiagl- 給 weiagl 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2023 postreply 20:07:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!