來源: 863211 2022-08-25 19:07:47 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2206 bytes)

I-824 dependents是spouse and children, 我的是 EB2。查了https://ca.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/consular-operations-updates , 上麵說"As of August 8, 2022, most Family Preference cases scheduled for interview were documentarily qualified in August 2020; and most Employment cases scheduled for interview were documentarily complete in April 2020"。 如果dependents是Employment-based,那比 Family-based還要慢。這種情況下,我還能改申請I-130嗎?

-As I told you before, your spouse and kids have the same immigration category as yours, i.e., employment-based category (EB2), not family-based category. Your spouse and kids are your derivatives to use the following to join benefits for the immigrant visa application (i.e., your family members are part of you as the I-140 beneficiary). Just file I-824 and everything will be fine. If you do not know how to do, you may consult an immigration lawyer.

You do not need to file I-130 because it is family-based category and it takes much for time USCIS to approve the I-130 and then, send it to NVC and you still need to wait for NVC and the US Consulate to process your case. Also, sometimes you may need to wait for the priority date to be current (等排期)so that NVC can start to process your case which will take much more time。

You do not need to 等排期 when you file I-824 to do following to join and thus, you just need to wait for NVC and the US Consulate to proces your case. 

所有跟帖: 

多謝8老師! -rzchen1238- 給 rzchen1238 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/25/2022 postreply 19:35:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”