來源: 863211 2022-05-21 18:58:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3363 bytes)

Thanks so much for the help on my previous post on the I-787 approval notices which require the further actions for siblings greencard applications. I have the second thought. It would be a long haul process for getting the sucessful immingration petitions for siblings. It is hard to predict what will happen after 9-10 years.

BTW, I was advised to leave PART 4 61.a-c; 62.a-c blank in I-130 in 2019.

-The advice was wrong.

The I-130 is not well designed, it should have the two selections and only allow to select one. Well, it does not matter much now. Both my siblings are currently not in USA now.

Questions:

1. Is there an expiration date for an approval I-787 notice for a sibling? I can not find it in the notice.

-No. The I-130 will be void if your siblings do not file the immigrant visa application within one year from the date NVC contact you and ask you to provide the documents including your brother filing DS 260 application for the immigrant visa when your I-130 prority date is current about 10 years later from now on.

2. Is it ok to take actions after 9-10 years when the priority date is near to current? If it is ok, what steps should be taken?

-Yes. File I-824 to USCIS as I suggested in the previous responses. You had better file the I-824 about 7 to 8 years later becuase USCIS take some time to process your I-824 and approve it.

By the way, keep the I-130 Approval Notice safe and do not lose it.

I greatly appreciate your expert advice. Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

so grateful for your advice. Thanks a lot. -Grace1980- 給 Grace1980 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/22/2022 postreply 13:55:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”