回答: 請教8老師bluewillowva2022-02-24 18:36:29

在大概2000年辦理好的J1 豁免的批準件丟失,手上有2001年及後麵年份的H1B1的 APPROVAL NOTICE,如果現在 i-485 表格(現在是加拿大公民,依靠公民小孩辦綠卡)上是否曾經J1和是否豁免,怎麽填?我找不到J1 豁免的批準件怎麽辦?

-You need to provide the copy of the J-1 waiver approval notice fro your I-485 filing. Do you still have the receipt number (i.e., the case#) of the J-1 waiver application to USCIS? If yes, then you can file I-824 to get the repalcement of the J-1 waiver approval notice from USCIS.  On page 2, part 2 of I-824, you would check ,box "a".

If you have lost your receipt letter with the USCIS receipt number, it can be recovered. Call USCIS at 1-800-375-5283 and explain your situation. The agent will likely help you schedule an InfoPass appointment with USCIS. Generally, an InfoPass appointment is the only way to get face-to-face access to a USCIS employee. In most cases, you will not be able to enter a USCIS facility without an appointment. At your InfoPass appointment, you can ask questions about your case and request your receipt number if necessary. Take your passport or other valid identification documents to the appointment. Then, after you recover the receipt number or receipt notice, then you can file I-824 to get the repalcement of approval notice.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!