本文內容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2021-10-02 15:21:16 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

8老師,我9月20日從郵局寄出485+AP+EAD 申請priority mail到USCIS, 剛才查已經於9月22日delivered. 左等右等USCIS的收函短信沒來,我上網銀查check被cash out了沒有,才發現我的銀行戶頭balance不足,是我糊塗搞混了,忘記了在這個戶頭存夠足夠的錢。這下怎麽辦呢?申請會被退回嗎?怎樣聯係USCIS告訴他們支票現在可以cash out了?

-Just transfer some money to the account as soon as possible. As far as I know, most banks have overdraft protection policy. So normally your bank may also have the policy overdraft protection policy, i.e., allow you to pay a certain amount money from your account without penalty when you do not have enough money in your account. 

Bottom line, ff USCIS cannot cahs the check, they will reject your application and send all the application materials back to you. Then, you can re-file it. 

另一個問題:如果我12月底想回國,到時還沒收到AP, 可以先離境放棄485, 等想再來美國時申請移民簽證進來嗎?

-Yes, but that will take a long time and cost you a lot of moeny, and also will have a lot of trouble. You need to file I-824 to ask USCIS forward the approved I-140 to NVC to process for the immigrant visa application. I don't suggest you to do that. If you have emergency reason to leave US before you get the AP, you may call USCIS to make an appointment with the local USCIS Field Office to see whether you can apply for the emergency AP there.

我是NIW獲批的。我知道485必須人在美國申請,在境外有其他途徑可以直接申請調整身份獲得綠卡嗎?還是一定要在美國境內才能申請獲得綠卡?

萬分感謝!

所有跟帖: 

-- 給  發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/02/2021 postreply 15:25:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!