來源: 863211 2021-06-07 18:09:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5622 bytes)
回答: 請教8老師:兄弟姊妹綠卡申請問題XiangHao2021-06-06 23:36:37

8老師您好! 想向您谘詢一下綠卡移民的問題。我幾年前給在國內的姐姐一家申請了綠卡移民, 前段時間收到了NVC的notice of immigrant visa case creation letter, 裏麵通知NVC received your approved immigrant visa petition from USCIS. 但我用NVC case number 登錄到NVC 網站後, 收到以下summary information :

Due to the numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance prescribed by law, this petition is not eligible for further processing at this time. The National Visa Center (NVC) will retain the petition until an immigrant visa becomes available. The NVC will notify the petitioner, principal applicant, or attorney of record when this petition is eligible for further processing. The principal applicant should not make any firm plans such as disposing of property,giving up jobs, or making travel arrangements at this time.

請問這是什麽意思呀?

-That means your case 排期未到。 When the 排期到時, NVC will process your case and send you the instructions. So, you need to wait for the 排期。You can check the 排期 evcery month in this website:

The Visa Bulletin (state.gov)

我收到的NVC通知是指綠卡批準了嗎?到NVC後為何又不eligible呢?當時申請時姐姐的孩子還不滿21歲, 但今年剛剛超過年齡,會是這個原因嗎?

現在是不是應該把孩子的取消?

-Do nothing at this point.  When the 排期到時, you can calculate the child's CSPA age based on the following:

The child's CSPA age =The child's actual age when the I-130 priority date is current (排期到時的實際年齡)- I-130 pending days

Note:I-130 pending days = the I-130 approval notice issued date - I-130 receipt date。 You can find the I-130 approval issued date and receipt date from the I-130 Approval Notice.

If the child's CSPA age is < 21, then the child is not age-out and thus, the child can immgrate to US with the mother.

一般收到NVC case creation後下一步應該是什麽? 會多長時間呢?

抱歉問了很多問題, 很多年前提交的綠卡申請,但對之後的步驟和要求完全不懂,網上查有關兄弟姐妹的綠卡內容也不多,沒搞懂流程, 非常感謝您的答疑和幫助!!!

所有跟帖: 

非常感謝!! -XiangHao- 給 XiangHao 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2021 postreply 21:00:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”