來源: 863211 2020-10-14 10:46:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3350 bytes)
回答: 請教8老師BZ20192020-10-13 14:58:42

8老師你好

Question 1,

My friend will fill out I-864 for me and my spouse. He is married with a child. His own income is sufficient to meet the requirement. Does he need to provide evidence to prove his relationship with his wife and child when he fills out I-864?

-Not need.

Question 2,

How to understand the statement in 864 form instruction: “If you are sponsoring more than one intending immigrant listed on the same affidavit of support, photocopies of the original affidavit of support may be submitted for any additional intending immigrants listed. Copies of supportin documentation are not required for these family members”? My friend will file separate 864 forms for me and my spouse at the same time. Does that mean he need to make a copy of 864 form for my wife when he submit my 864 form, or vis versa,?

-Not need. He just needs to provide two I-864s, respectively, for you and your wife.

Question 3,

I changed my status among F-1, F-2, and H1 about 10 years ago, then I left US to Canada. Now I am back to work in US with TN. Do I need to attach all I-20s and USCIS Notices in the past to prove that I kept my legal status without gaps?

-No. You only need to provide the copy of the I-94 and TN approval notice (if any) for your latest/last entry to US.

I did not see any specific requirements in I-485, -130 instructions. Thanks.  

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]