來源: 863211 2020-06-26 10:49:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6413 bytes)

非常感謝8老師的指導!我們還有一些問題比較困惑。有一些已經問過了,希望能再次討論一下。感謝8老師您的無私幫助!祝福好人安康!

1. If my parents' pension together is just above 125% of poverty standard for household of 2, do I need to put myself in as a member of their household?

-Yes unless your parents have worked in US for at least 40 quarters (10 years).

- I asked this question before. Just have a little more thoughts.

-in the instruction of I944 for Page2, Part2, Item1, regarding household members, I don't belong to the category "children younger than 21 and unmarried"; I might belong to the category "Any individual who provides to you at least 50 percent of your financial support", however it only happens when my parents visit USA, do I need to provide evidence for it? How? 

-if I filled myself in as a member of my parents' household, do I need to fill in my spouse and kids in page 2, part 2, item 1 of form 944?-Not need. I-944 is different from I-864.

2. this one I asked before, just hope to confirm: 父母分開申請,分開填944表,page2, part 2, item1, 在填父親的表時,關於母親 "Is this individual filing an application for an immigration benefit with you or has this individual already filed an application” should we choose YES or NO?-Say "Yes".
3. 父母分開申請,分開填485表,page8, part 5, item10, 在填父親的表時,關於母親 "Is your current spouse applying with you?" Should we choose YES or NO?-Say "No". 

所有跟帖: 

非常感謝8老師的指點!衷心祝福您! -glmaomoa- 給 glmaomoa 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2020 postreply 13:53:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”