請教8 老師及各位: F2A 485 interview document

來源: nirvana_wander 2018-10-10 21:07:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1823 bytes)

In the F2A 485 interview notice, it says :"YOU MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU: (Please use as a checklist to prepare for your interview)

• This Interview Notice and your Government issued photo identification.
  • A completed medical examination (Form I-693) and vaccination supplement in a sealed envelope(unless already submitted).
  • A completed Affidavit(s) of Support (Form I-864) with all required evidence, including the following. for each of your sponsors (unless already submitted):
    • Federal Income Tax returns and W-2's, or certified IRS printouts, for the most recent tax year;
    • Letters from each current employer, verifying current rate of pay and average weekly hours, and pay stubs for the past 2 months;
    • Evidence of your sponsor's andlor co-sponsor's United States Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status

My question is: I already submitted the Form I-693 and I-864 when I filed 485. Do I need get a new Form I-693 from a emmigrant Doc and prepare a new I-864 with all required evidence? Can I just bring the copy of the I-693 and I-864 when I filed 485?

Does the "(unless already submitted)" mean "submitted with 485 when filed 485" or mean I need to submit a new one after I got the interview notice and before the interview?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

Unless already submitted=除非已經遞交(以前任何時候)but -st.paul- 給 st.paul 發送悄悄話 (218 bytes) () 10/11/2018 postreply 00:09:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”