Ask employer to sponsor LC/GC?

來源: GumboLover 2004-12-05 13:14:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (898 bytes)
Both my hu*****and and I are H1b now. Hu*****and's LC was denied since he works for a very small company (so desperated since we've been waiting for years). I am working for a very profitable medium company with 1000 employee all over the US; and I 've working for 2 years and haven't asked for GC sponsorship. (Had thought that hubby's GC won't be a problem).I would like some advice on how to ask my boss/HR for LC/GC sponsor. We understand that this is a very time-consuming process and take lots of energy from the employer. My boss is a good guy and I am a hard worker.

Planning to discuss this with my boss and HR mgr & ask for help soon (I work in HR as a training developer.) Any of you experienced in the approaches/tips of asking for sponsorship?? What's the best way to bring this up and what do I need be careful for? Really depressed and would appreciate suggestion!! Thanks!!!

所有跟帖: 

有話直說。 -沒什麽技巧。,,- 給 沒什麽技巧。,, 發送悄悄話 (44 bytes) () 12/05/2004 postreply 14:04:20

說的對...要快爭取時間 -argua16- 給 argua16 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/05/2004 postreply 17:26:03

回複:Ask employer to sponsor LC/GC? -記住好事多磨- 給 記住好事多磨 發送悄悄話 (258 bytes) () 12/05/2004 postreply 22:06:25

其實關鍵在於盈利 -我知道一個公司- 給 我知道一個公司 發送悄悄話 (57 bytes) () 12/06/2004 postreply 06:30:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”