回答: 請教入籍證明文件問題sztale2017-03-14 07:14:25

孩子(MINOR,非美國出生)被要求提供證明文件:

1. CERTIFIED TRANSLATION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE。出生證為日本簽發,本身已經是日英對照,除了政府蓋章,簽名部分,不曉得還要TRANSLATE啥。一定要用翻譯公司麽?

-The translation format in your old version did not meet the USCIS requirement, so need to translate it into English again following the requirements by USCIS. See the following at:

• Please submit certified translations for all foreign language documents. The translator must certify that s/he is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate.

The certification format should include the certifier's name, signature, address, and date of certification. A suggested format is:

Certification by Translator

I [typed name], certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and [enter appropriate language] languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled [enter title of document].
    Signature
    Typed Name                               
    Address
    Date

2. PROOF OF LEGAL ENTRY。孩子有H4簽證的第一本護照在若幹年前換發中國護照時領館沒有退還,手頭隻有i94. 請問這足夠麽?

-I don't know. Normally you need to provide the I-94, the visa stamp page and the entry stamp page from the passport.

謝謝。

所有跟帖: 

謝8老師 -sztale- 給 sztale 發送悄悄話 sztale 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2017 postreply 20:27:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!