來源: 863211 2016-12-19 11:01:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2924 bytes)
回答: 請教尊敬的8老師:江南夜雨2016-12-19 09:56:22

前兩天我向您請教了一個I-864填表的問題,http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/immigration/602219.html,您的回複是“Because your green card is employment-based, you do not need to file I-864 for your spouse by using following to join benefits. That is why you do not find any item suitable for your case in I-864 Part 1.

是否就是:我是職業移民,我為我愛人辦理following to join, 原本根本不需要填I-864表?想再確認一下,謝謝您!

-Right based on the law. But some IO at NVC may not understand the law clearly or they are consused to ask you to provide I-864. If so, just expalin it to you that you don't need to provide I-864 because your spouse's case is employment-based. If they continue to ask for this document, you may provide I-134 with the support documents (e.g. tax return and W2, employment verification letter from your employer) to prove that you have the income to support your spouse. I-134 normally is for non-immigrant case, but it will be OK to use in your case (I have suggested it to some people like you and it worked.

Of course, if NVC does not continue to ask I-864, just do nothing.

移民局發給我的補件通知中,有一頁“National Visa Center Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet“, 裏麵有一行 ”Send photocopies of your civil documents. Send an original, signed Form I-864 Affidavit of Support(s).”但在後幾頁的詳細 instructions 中,隻要求提交photocopies of passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, police certificate, 並沒有提到I-864。現在看來,我的理解是:NVC的barcode cover sheet中”Send photocopies of your civil documents. Send an original, signed Form I-864 Affidavit of Support(s).”這句話是通用的,所有的每個case的申請人都會收到。至於是否提交I-864, 要看後麵具體的instructions中是否有要求,以instructions中的文件清單為準,有要求就提交,沒有要求則不需提交。不知我的理解是否正確?

-Right.

能請您確認一下嗎?語言有些拗口,很抱歉。

在此感謝您長期以來對我和其他網友的真誠幫助,祝您和全家聖誕快樂,新年幸福,好人一生平安,快樂!

所有跟帖: 

感謝8老師的答疑解惑,衷心感謝!! -江南夜雨- 給 江南夜雨 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/19/2016 postreply 11:07:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”