來源: 863211 2016-03-29 19:33:15 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1538 bytes)
回答: B2 change to F1 back to Chinahandinhand2016-03-29 11:48:46

Dear Teacher 8,

I am B2 in US and want to change to F1 in summer. I plan to go back to china to get F1 by 7/30, my I94 expiration date. but school starts 8/29. Do i still have enough time to apply F1 in China?

-Yes, but you had better return to China in advance a few days before your I-94 expires in case it is too urgent, especially many students may apply for the visa to come to US in the summer.

Is visa officer going to question me why i want to go back to US so soon?

-Don't think it will be a problem because the semester will begin shortly at that time.

is it possible to get rejected because i just come back from US and now apply F1 to go back?

-As long as you convince the VO that why you want to study in US and you will return to China after you finish your study, you will be fine.

if i apply for change of status within US, i heard it takes 6 months to process, if the process time exceeds the date of school start, and the new start date will be in 4 months, is it for sure the application will be rejected regardless it's immigrantion office's delay causing the problem?

-I still suggest you to go to China to get the F-1 visa.

Thank you so much for your help!

所有跟帖: 

Thank you so much Teacher 8! You are always there to help us! Th -handinhand- 給 handinhand 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/30/2016 postreply 13:40:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”