警鍾長鳴: 開好車的中國媽媽被訛記 2015/5/20

來源: 豬豬靚媽 2015-05-20 17:05:56 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6223 bytes)
中午在家沒事,便去NORDSTROM RACK  East Palo Alto 去 看看衣服。這個中國媽媽開了一輛BMW750,很小心地把車停在一個停車場的空位,周圍車輛稀少。已經進了商店,突然發現COUPON沒帶,又回車上去拿。誰知就在停車後回到帕車位不到5分鍾,一輛白色的FORD TRUCK卡車緊挨著BMW停了下來。一個大概50歲左右的肥胖的白人挺著大肚子坐在駕駛座位上在車裏聽音樂。 感覺這個人太像無家可歸人士, 這位中國媽媽趕緊拿了COUPON準備離開。剛剛離開車位一步遠,這位白胖司機從車裏衝出來攔住中國媽媽:
The FORD driver: “You broken my car, the mirror is falling off”
Chinese Mom: “What? I did not touch your car at all!”
The Ford Driver: “I heard a big DOUNG; you knock off my mirror, and scratched my car window. You have to give me your drive license and your car insurance”.
Chinese Mom: “No, I was not touching your car at all. I don’t have the obligation to give you my drive license and car insurance”.
Within one minute, there are 4 more people dash out and came up around the scence—two black women (~40yrs old), two white fat guys (~40-50 yrs old). They all said “Yeah, we are witness; we saw you involved in this car accident with him”; “you’d better to give him your car insurance, he will take care of the accident with insurance company”.
Now, there are five people surrounding the Chinese Mom. The FORD driver was taking pictures of the BMW.  It was scary situation.  
The Chinese Mom was scared too, the heart was pumping, and hands were shaking.
Chinese Mom: “I will call the police right now, because I am 100% sure that I did not touch your car at all”. Then she dialed “911”.
The FORD driver: “The police won’t come; they are too busy to deal with a small case like this”.
Chinese Mom:” 911 officer, this is an emergency call, I was surrounded by 5 suspicious person in East Palo Alto Nordstrom Rack Parking Lot, it seems like I was enforced to be involved into a criminal scene. I am scared”.
911 Officer: “Are you in danger? Did they threat you? Do they have weapon?”
Chinese Mom: “I am scared. I don’t know if they have weapon or not”.
While talking to the 911 officer, the two black women escaped without any words. One white guy left. Now there are only the FORD driver and a white buddy taking pictures of his FORD truck and BMW.
Within 3 minutes, two black policemen with two police cars came to the parking lot immediately.
The FORD driver came up to the police officers, and told him the made-up story, and showed the officer his falling mirror.
Then the police officer came to the Chinese mom: “Bylaw, you need to exchange your driver license and car insurance when you are involved in a car accident, you need to give these information to him”.
Chinese Mom: “But I was not touching his car at all”.
The police officer: “I heard story from his side, I don’t want to listen to you, give him your insurance card”.
Chinese Mom: “Would you please listen to my statement? I did not touch his car at all, I don’t want to give him my insurance because I was not involved into a car accident, and my car is perfectly fine, no any trace or bumping scratch”.
Police officer: “Let the car insurance handle this situation, they will make a judgment based on your car situation”.
Chinese Mom: “No, I was not touching his car at all; I don’t want to report to my car insurance company”.
The police officer: “If you don’t give him the information, I will tow away your car in one minute, I can arrest you in 5 minutes, I can suspend your drive license immediately. Do you want to go to jail”?
Chinese Mom had no choice but took out her wallet and pulled out the driver license and car insurance, and handed over to the police officer.
Dramatically, the officer came up to the FORD truck, and fixes the mirror immediately. He showed the Chinese Mom: “You see I fixed his mirror, you can go now”.
Chinese Mom: “Thank you for fixing the mirror. The FORD driver was lying, but before I leave, I want to make sure if you are physically OK? Do you need to go to hospital and double check if you are injured in this car accident”?
The Police Officer” “He is perfectly fine now. Chinese Mom, you can go, freely!”
It was happened in East Palo Alto, 5/20/2015 around 12:30PM, day time.  Anyone wants to go to East Palo Alto or Oakland,  be careful about those gang who are wondering in the parking lot, and aiming the expensive car drivers. Those fat trash tried very hard  to earn money from insurance company, especially the BMW since the BMW insurance has very good services, drivers always can walk away at any circumstances. Those trash can easily claim what they want, including a body injure!

所有跟帖: 

大家有沒有遇到這種垃圾白男有意用車碰瓷的? 亞裔媽媽隻能讓他去訛保險公司嗎? -豬豬靚媽- 給 豬豬靚媽 發送悄悄話 豬豬靚媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2015 postreply 21:12:19

真的呀,可怕 -三問- 給 三問 發送悄悄話 三問 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 00:58:09

如果碰到這種用車碰瓷的,大多數亞裔媽媽人單勢弱,隻好吃啞巴虧了。感覺East Palo Alto 的那個警察也是這個Staged -豬豬靚媽- 給 豬豬靚媽 發送悄悄話 豬豬靚媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 13:58:58

如果碰到這種用車碰瓷的,大多數亞裔媽媽人單勢弱,隻好吃啞巴虧了。 -豬豬靚媽- 給 豬豬靚媽 發送悄悄話 豬豬靚媽 的博客首頁 (612 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 14:04:01

你開的什麽牌子的車? -happycow222- 給 happycow222 發送悄悄話 (1 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 01:57:03

開了一輛比較新的BMW,一點兒SCRATCH都沒有,所以那個垃圾白男想訛我的保險時,我才可以據理力爭。感覺那個黑警察很想偏向那個 -豬豬靚媽- 給 豬豬靚媽 發送悄悄話 豬豬靚媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 13:53:02

太外行了。 保險公司專門有對付這樣的人。 警察和車禍一點關係都沒有。法庭決定。 -robak328- 給 robak328 發送悄悄話 (168 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 14:03:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”