來源: 863211 2015-05-13 15:53:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1635 bytes)

My parents' green card application is current based on new visa bulletin (family - F4 sibling from Aug 2002).
Now they decided to go back to China and not to get the green card since it's easy to obtain B2 visa now and 10 year now.
My question is, do I have to file anything to USCIS to let them know they want to withdraw from their application?
-If you want to withdraw it, then the I-130 sponsor (your parent brother/sister) needs to write a letter to USCIS to request it, but it is not necessary to withdraw it.

If not withdraw the I-130, USCIS will forward it to NVC for processing. NVC then will contact the I-130 sponsor, and the I-130 sponsor may just write a letter to NVC to request NVC to stop processing the case there. If your father and mother want to immigrate to US in the future, the sponsor may just file I-824 to request USCIS to forward the approved I-130 to NVC again for processing for the immigration visa application in China or your parents may just file I-485 within US if he is in US at that time.

Of course, you also can choose to sponsor your parents green card in the future (up to you)

Will this effect they future green card application if they do change their mind in a few years? (I will be sponsoring them instead of my dad's sibling)
If I do apply for them in the future, which family class should they belong to? (parents of US citizen, I don't see that prior date from visa bulletin) and how long will it take?
Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

Can they switch sponsor from my father's sibling to his son (me) -bryanmeow- 給 bryanmeow 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2015 postreply 09:54:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”