To: "太沒人性了"

來源: APPEAL 2004-11-22 09:11:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1136 bytes)
回答: Appeal, Don't give up? (圖)APPEAL2004-11-21 07:53:18
You are too emotional! Too sensitive!! You are not a negative person, are you? Why do you look at things from a negative way?

We are here for Exchanging Information and help each other, not just to kill time here.

One of the natures of human is sympathy. But sympathy is not enough since it is not the solution to the problem.

In my original posted message, I offered my sympathy and my suggestions. I offered to ask the questions politely. What was wrong with that?

The information I asked is the general information not confidential information. Do you think I try to steal his secret? Do you think that information is secret? Do you think it hurts a person if he/she reveals such information?

I think the information here should benefit everybody who visits this site. I believe most people who visit here are struggling for GC also and may have a very similar situation as the victim of INS unfavorable decision. The victim’s experience may help others (including me) to avoid repeating similar mistakes. Do you think you would like other people to repeat the same mistakes, don’t you?
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”