之前在版上求教過8老師及其他朋友好些問題,老婆的485一直坎坷不斷,最開始因為不存在的H4 gap的問題被要求麵試,麵試後又要求RFE,最後還是以未收到RFE材料為由,485被拒,通過谘詢版上老師及朋友,找了律師遞交了290B, 因為 485 pending時批準的EAD這個月將到期,所以遞交290B之後,根據大家和律師的建議我們又遞交了EAD卡 renew的申請,到現在290B已經3個多月了,還是石沉大海,EAD renew申請昨天收到被拒的結果,理由是因為485被拒,而290B還在pending,EAD隻能在485pending的期間才能申請,
-Has she received any response from USCIS about her I-485 reopen after filing I-290B?
Normally USCIS send you a response either by mail or email like "Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending... We reopened this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS......" .

Did she provide the I-290B receipt notice in addition to the I-485 receipt when she filed I-765 for EAD application? If yes, it may be a mistake for USCIS to deny your EAD application.  If your wife did not receive any information about the case reopen as I mention above, she may visit the local USCIS Office to make sure whether her  denied I-485 has been reopened after filing the I-290B for a few month. If yes, she may just  file I-765 again by providing the I-485 receipt and I-290B filing receipt, and the evidence of the denied I-485 reopen from USCIS. Justify her EAD application in the cover letter by addressing that her denied I-485 has been re-opened, and she is qualified for renewing her EAD based on the reopened I-485.

I have seem a few case like your wife's got the EAD renewed.

所以不能批準。從去年6月份到現在,老婆一直用EAD工作,這中間是不是還存在非法工作的時間段呢?
-No problem. But she has to stop working after the EAD expires.

問了先前請的律師,他們建議我們重新遞交一份485,不要再等290B,說是這個遙遙無期,現在真不知道該怎麽辦了,老婆肯定不能工作了,我自己的工作也是各種不順,家裏有老有小,感覺人生灰暗,走頭無路啊,我的 綠卡已經批了一年多了,老婆還能重新遞交485嗎?
-The problem is that your wife has no a legal status such as F-1, H-1, thus she is not qualified to file a new I-485. You can talk to your lawyer about my comment.

我們還能有別的什麽辦法嗎?真心求教8老師和各位朋友給我們一些建議!
跪謝了!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!