來源: 863211 2014-10-19 17:00:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3163 bytes)
8老師:
你好!

Can I consult you?

My husband is in China and I applied green card for him through "following-to-join" process including I-824 to USCIS,
and USCIS sent approval to National Visa Center (NVC), and then NVC sent approval to US Consulate General Guangzhou for interview.
He went for interview last May. The interview officer told him that everything is OK but he needs to submit his CV. We submitted
additional documents. Since then, his application is under administrative processing.
-It seems very unusual. He needs to contact the US Consulate in Guangzhou to see what is going on now. Then, based on the latest information about his visa application status, you had better contact the US Senator or Congressman in your state to help you. If it does not work, then you may consider
filing a mandamus action in the federal court. 

We inquired our application every three months
but the reply was almost same like"Once this administrative processing is completed, we will immediately inform the applicant".

Can I consult you as follows:
1. Can he apply B2 in China now?
-No.
2. If current he can't apply B2, can he ask for cancel the green card application and apply for B2? Is canceling green card application
not good? If cancelled this green card application, the chance of getting his B2 via is high or low?
-No chance.

3. If above two plans are not good, if his "administrative processing" is still lasting, in two years late, if I got US citizenship,
can I apply green card for him via my US citizenship at the same time?
-Had better not get your US citizenship at this point.  If you get the US citizenship before his current visa is approved, then his visa application will be void.

The chance of getting his green card is positive or not through
my US citizenship in his current status?
-Positive, but just find what is the reason for his visa application pending. Even if you do it again, the same problem may still be there. Also it takes at least two years for you to do it again from you getting the US citizen to his getting the immigration visa.

I will appreciate you very much if you can give me your advises.

Thank you very much!

所有跟帖: 

Thank you so much -ull- 給 ull 發送悄悄話 (507 bytes) () 10/19/2014 postreply 21:34:58

Reply -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (596 bytes) () 10/20/2014 postreply 05:21:43

Thank you very much -ull- 給 ull 發送悄悄話 (106 bytes) () 10/20/2014 postreply 08:04:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!