來源: 863211 2014-10-14 10:58:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1172 bytes)
回答: Follow up question.Allensung2014-10-14 10:04:51
I made a phone call today and I have no idea why is this happening but NVC told me my case falls under F2B when queried. I got the same answer from USCIS as well. Does that mean for some how my case didnt get transferred from F2B to F1?

I am planning to file in I-485 once my PD becomes current but are they going to change my category from F2B to F1 when my case kicks off? Should I hold my i-485 until F1's cut-off date also hits my PD to save the application fee?
-I don't know the details of your case, and you had better consult your lawyer. Normally if your sponsor has got  the US citizenship, your sponsor needs to inform USCIS to upgrade the I-130 from F2B to F1 category in writing. The F2B does not work anymore in this case. You of course also can file I-485 when the PD is current based on F1 category with the upgrade request letter from your sponsor (if the sponsor has not requested the upgrade yet) and the copy of his/her US citizenship certificate.

Thank you advance for answering my question!

所有跟帖: 

Thanks for the prompt reply. I think I'll go talk to a lawyer ju -Allensung- 給 Allensung 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/14/2014 postreply 14:08:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”