How about this?

來源: ArduinoUno 2014-04-04 07:13:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1192 bytes)
回答: Personally i think you should be fine, butArduinoUno2014-04-03 20:50:06

If VO ask you about the I-94 date, tell them you didn't notice it and thought the expireation date is supposed to be 1/16/16 as stated in your old passport, and no VO had ever told you to come over again to restamp your new passport. You have to communicate with VO very very nicely and show you feel sorry about the whole thing. Do not use the execuse i suggested you above "......didn't receive your new passport yet on 2/11/14......" because I just found that execuse has no any leagal ground and VO could easily challenge you.

Please also get every document ready for your 2nd TN. If you spouse has a working or student visa i would also suggest you prepare a set of dependent document in case VO reject your TN so that you would still be able to reentry as a depedent on your spouse.

If it doesn't cost you much, you may also want to print out two of your latest pay-stubs for your last job, as well as a copy of the employment letter from your 1st TN application. Just in case VO wants you to show an evidence of your last employment.

Hope everything goes smoothly. Good luck!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”