回複:Thank you! But I am getting a new job

來源: ArduinoUno 2014-04-03 20:10:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1143 bytes)
回答: Thank you! But I am getting a new jobadada2014-04-03 19:19:13

Now your case is a little bit complicated - no offense but i have to say you were being careless. It's not like there's no solution though. TN is per-employer. If your current employment is not terminated yet, which should be the case, then please go to border immediately to get your new passport stamped. Usually you are able to applly for the 2nd TN at the border at the same time but I would suggest you just come back, get all your TN documents ready for the new employment (note, this is gonna be a new application, not a renewal), and then fly over to border again for the new TN.

On the other hand, you may choose to apply for the 2nd TN at the border when you're getting your new passport stamped for the 1st TN. Technically i don't see anything wrong with this approach but I just don't know.

Or check with the immigration attorney from the new employer. Maybe they can fill I-129 to get you a new TN while you're in the US such that you don't have to go to the boarder, however, I would still suggest get your passport stamped (for the 1st TN) as soon as possible.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you! The problem is -adada- 給 adada 發送悄悄話 adada 的博客首頁 (155 bytes) () 04/03/2014 postreply 20:21:12

回複:Thank you! The problem is -ArduinoUno- 給 ArduinoUno 發送悄悄話 (47 bytes) () 04/03/2014 postreply 20:27:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”