Sorry. i didn't say clearly. Her situation is exactly the same a

來源: xinliji 2014-01-09 16:05:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (982 bytes)
that I found out this gap when as soon as i got my approval notice and she never found out there was a gap between her First H1b and her second H1b because  her second employer made a mistake several years ago and USCIS found out the gap in her H1b history in her Third H1b petition. This is why I have been paying attention to the starting date of my approval notice and kept reminding the new exployer to make sure the startting date should be earlier than my old H1b expiration date. They still made this mistake even though I reminded them more than once. This is rediculus. I even suspect if she did it intentionally. The lady who handled my H1b petition is very arrogant and impatient. I wrote to her today, she did even reply to me yet. I feel better after I saw your reply. I still want to talk to my employer about this matter because I need Ofiicial Document to show USCIS that the gap is a mistake but not due to unemployment. 

所有跟帖: 

回複:You worry too much. -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2014 postreply 06:59:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”