急問:延期?還是 綠卡? 謝謝!

來源: AntsGoMarch 2013-10-17 10:59:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1215 bytes)
 I will have interview to 宣誓入籍 the end of this month. My parents are in US now, they have B2, and visa will be expired 5 days after my宣誓入籍.

Q1. -Do I have to apply extension for their B2?

Q2. -Will they still be legal when they wait green card in US and B2 will expire by that time? What will happen if green card application is denied? They have to leave US as soon as possible?

If I failed宣誓入籍or I couldn’t get my citizenship paper that day at interview? Or have to wait few months to get citizenship paper.

Q.3 –Can they stay in US and wait to file their green card applications? Will that affect their green card application?

Q4 – B2 and legal status of waiting green card can exist at the same time? As I understand after filing green card application, B2 status does not work automatically. Is that right?

Q 5. If I pass the interview, how soon I can mail out the application? the next day?

Thanks a lot!!!!

所有跟帖: 

回複:急問:延期?還是 綠卡? 謝謝! -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (2163 bytes) () 10/17/2013 postreply 19:29:25

萬分感謝8老師!讓您這一說,我覺著我是能pass the interview :))))) -AntsGoMarch- 給 AntsGoMarch 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2013 postreply 06:05:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”