回複:請問專家們父母綠卡的問題

回答: 請問專家們父母綠卡的問題slider2013-09-11 00:53:28
One copy for each parent:

1. Check payable to USCIS, in the amount of $1,490, including filing fee for form I-130 ($420), filing fee for form I-485 ($985), and biometrics fee ($85).

2. Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

3. Form I-130 + supporting documents: copy of your naturalization certificate, copy of your birth certificate (w/ your parents' name) + english translation, copy of your parents' marriage certificate + english translation (this is for your dad only)

4. Form G-325A, Biographic Information

5. Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, + the following supporting documents: Copy of your parent's birth certificate + english translation, copy of your parent's passport + US visa page, two passport photos.

6. Form I-864, Affidavit of Support +  the following supporting documents: copy federal income tax return (last year), copy of W-2 (last year), copy of 1099 forms, copy of employment verification letter, copy of most recent paystub.

7. Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record 

8. Form I-131, Application for Travel Document + the following supporting documents: copy of passport, copy of I-94 form, two passport photos.

9. Form I-765, Application for Employee Authorization (you may not need this)

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:請問專家們父母綠卡的問題 -slider- 給 slider 發送悄悄話 (20 bytes) () 09/15/2013 postreply 18:12:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!