回複:回複:回複:回複:麻煩八老師幫我看看I864A

來源: 葡萄錘子 2013-08-26 18:44:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2469 bytes)
先謝謝八老師,剛回來看郵件又收到我媽那份CASE的信,頭又大了。幫我看看

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing
instructions.
I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist
[x] The NVC recently completed our review of your visa case. While you meet the minimum qualifications for a visa
interview to be scheduled your Affidavit of Support contained one or more sections with missing or incorrect
information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete a new Affidavit of Support. (You can
download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.) Once you have completed the new
Affidavit of Support, please provide it to the principal applicant to bring to his or her visa interview. Do not submit
your new Affidavit of Support to the NVC, as doing so will reopen your case and cause processing delays.
這上麵叫我再寫一份新的I864,但最後又說do not submit your new aos to NVC. 這到底是交還是不交。

[x]
In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...
[x]
這上麵每個PART下麵都有[x],但後麵又沒寫什麽地方錯了.是不是代表這部份沒有錯的地方.

The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you
resubmit the form.
[x]
這上麵應該也是說沒有MISSING的PAGE吧.如果有的話會在[x]後麵例出第幾頁沒了.

You must submit the following financial evidence:
[x] Proof of current employment (examples: a recently dated job letter, pay stub, or a copy of your business license).
[x]
這上麵這樣[X]後麵有說需要什麽.才是錯的吧. 這點我對移民局又無語了.我真的己經有交給他們工作信了.還再叫我交.
NVC Special Instructions

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:麻煩八老師幫我看看I864A -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (683 bytes) () 08/26/2013 postreply 20:03:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”