回複:請教8老師,皮老師-B2延期拒信已收到。兩個問題

1. the letter says 'leave U.S. immediately', but does not define how long the 'immediately' means. Is 3-week OK?

-Your parents illegal stay was counted from the date the B2 application was denied, so they need to leave US as soon as possible as I said to your last post.

2. the letter says the decision cannot be appealed, but a motion can be filed with I290B form within 30 days. Is it useful to file this form?

-Don't think they will won the motion for B2 extension and if they lose it, their illegal stay continues to be counted from the date when the B2 application was denied and thus, the total illegal stay may be > 6 months which makes them sujected to 3-year bar. Also, the longer their illegal stay, the harder their getting the visa in ther future.

Can I do the following: first, my parents leave USA, 2nd at the same time, file I290B.

-Doesn't make sense.

Because it does not hurt, if it works, then there will be no negative impact on future visa applications. Is this strategy OK?

Thank you very much! Happy Chinese New Year!

所有跟帖: 

明白了。謝謝。 -askaskaskask- 給 askaskaskask 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/12/2013 postreply 21:46:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!