回複:美國簽證的原則是不能有移民傾向,你已經在移民了,不容易拿到旅遊簽證了,母親也許會給簽,他們不管有沒有人陪的。

來源: 863211 2012-07-11 11:14:34 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1959 bytes)

Yes, it is somewhat difficult, but it is still possible. The critical thing is that you need to convince the VO that you will return to China after this single visit.  Although you have the immigration intent, the actual immigration happens about ten years later due to the priority date to be current. Also, you will apply for the immigration visa in China, not file I-485 in US, and that means you will return to China.

Read the following words (the highlight with red color) from the website of US Emassy in China:

http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/niv_misreps.html

"Shouldn't I conceal the fact that I have applied to immigrant, and that I have a prior visa refusal?

The risks of fraud are serious. Applicants who provide incorrect information, conceal relevant facts, or misrepresent their cases may become permanently ineligible to enter the United States. All approved applications are checked against computer records to see if certain information on the application was truthfully presented. It is common in China for an applicant to have relatives in the United States or a petition to immigrate on file. These factors by themselves will not necessarily prevent approval of your application."

Note: "a petition to immigrate on file" means I-130 filing/pending/approval, I-140 filing/pending/approval, etc.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”