Complicated questions about I-864

來源: mini_ok 2012-06-24 11:17:09 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6405 bytes)

皮大師及版上的各位大牛,我有以下的I-864 questions尋求您們的幫助,先謝了。

I am the sponsor for my parents’ GC application.  I have to add my hu*****and’s income together with mine to meet the requirement. My hu*****and sponsored his parents’ GC application I-864 four years ago. Now our household size is Six, me, my parents, my kid, my hu*****and and my mother in law (father in law lives with his daughter) and the above six people shows in our last three years’ tax returns.

Q1.   If I only used my income and hu*****and’s income to sponsor my parents, I only need I-864 form, right?

Q2.   Part 3. 9.I am sponsoring the following family members immigrating at the same time or within six months of the principal immigrant named in Part 2 above. Do not include any relative listed on a separate visa petition.

If  I sponsored my father in this I-864 form, do I need to check the box and list my mother in 9a ?

Then Part3. 10.Enter the total number of immigrants you are sponsoring on this form from Part 3, Items 8 and 9.  Answer will be 02, Am I correct?

If  I did not select the box after Part 3. 9and did not list my mother in 9a, and choose 01 for Part3. 10, then in

Part 5. Sponsor's household size session, I have to select

e. If you have any other dependents, enter the number here. And fill in 01 for my mother to maintain the household size, correct?

Otherwise the household size will miss my mother there.

Q3.  Part 5. Sponsor's household size.

I did not sponsor my mother in law but my hu*****and did .Should I select

e. If you have any other dependents, enter the number here.

And fill in 01 to list my mother in law as my dependent (she lives with us)

or we have to select

f. If you have sponsored any other persons on an I-864 or I-864 EZ who are now lawful permanent residents, enter the number here. 

Fill in 02 since my hu*****and sponsored his parents before and they all have GC now. In this case, our household size will be 7 and actually our tax return household size is only 6(Father in law does not live with us).

What is the best answer to calculate the household size in my situation? Thanks.

Q4. 25. Federal income tax return information.

Since my hu*****and and I file tax return together for the past three years, so here I should listed our household total income ,not only my income, correct?

Q5. Can a new car be counted as an asset and put in 26. Your assets

Enter the net cash value of all stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit, and any other assets not already included in lines 26(a) or (b)?

Thank you very much for your help.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Complicated questions about I-864 -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (93 bytes) () 06/26/2012 postreply 04:52:42

still confusing--回複:Complicated questions about I-864 -mini_ok- 給 mini_ok 發送悄悄話 (2355 bytes) () 06/27/2012 postreply 07:37:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”