Clarification, for all those who may read my replies - 回複:給pjian

來源: pjiang 2012-06-03 09:25:47 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2403 bytes)
回答: 給pjiang老師提個小建議kanta2012-06-01 08:17:14

Thank you for bringing me attention on the issue, and sorry for the confusion.

When I only reply in title, it is the answer to your question in title, regardless you have content or not.  So people read your title and my title will get the idea, without clicking any post. 

When I only reply in title, and it obviously does not answer your title, it is the answer to your only question in content, or in other cases the last question in content. 

Exception: when you have multiple questions, like "Do I ..." and "Can I ...", then the 'You do' implies to "Do I ..." question, and "You can't" goes to "Can I ...".

When you have multiple questions and I address them, I will clearly put the answer right after your specific question.  In case any question is not answered, it is not necessarily meant I don't know the answer (in which cases I will clearly reply with "I don't know"), but it implies that the answer must be included elsewhere in the replies and you will get it when you read them, or it was answered previously to same poster.

★★ I prefer not to repeat my answer when you ask the same question again, so if you don't get my previous reply then please let me know your understanding so it could be addressed more specifically.

Hope above explanations help, and sorry for the prior confusion.

By the way, please make 移壇常見縮語 handy which might be helpful in reading my post.

Thank you.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Clarification, for all those who may read my replies - 回複:給pj -kanta- 給 kanta 發送悄悄話 kanta 的博客首頁 (119 bytes) () 06/04/2012 postreply 21:41:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”