回複:REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE,請教皮老師和8老師

來源: pjiang 2012-05-16 06:51:24 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5474 bytes)
回答: REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE,請教皮老師和8老師abcde123452012-05-15 20:57:21

I received an email from my attorney this afternoon and USCIS request for evidence for my pending I-485 case:

1.       Submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to the U.S. …….

2.       You must submit a current dated letter from your intended permanent employer. …….

請教皮老師和8師:

1.      Who should I ask for to write the letter for me? My boss (Department Director) or HR?- HR is usually formal

2.      Can I mail the written employment verification letter and other evidence directly to USCIS from my home address or only my immigration attorney can mail out the letter and evidence for me? - You can too

3.      After I get the written employment verification letter from my boss or HR, should it be sealed inside the company’s envelop to mail it out or it doesn’t matter without a sealed envelop?- no matter

4. I have beeb working in current company since I came to the U.S., is it OK if  I only give USCIS the EVL or I have to list the job title change within the same company? - no details ok

Thank you very much.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE,請教皮老師和8老師 -abcde12345- 給 abcde12345 發送悄悄話 (384 bytes) () 05/16/2012 postreply 08:19:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”