回複:回複:回複:H1B六月到期,原計劃是回國的。現在轉念開始申請綠卡來得及嗎?(雇主支持)謝謝!

來源: 863211 2012-02-04 16:01:15 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1656 bytes)

對,是六年的H1B,六月一號到期。原來已經計劃好回國的,五月份的機票都買好了。你講的我明白了一個大概,很感謝給了一思路,細節可能還要再跟老板和律師談,隻要法律程序上許可,我想他會全力配合去做。

-Your lawyer should understand the strategy I suggested here.

另外,我這種情況夠條件申請I-140嗎?不是說要先有勞工卡才能申請嗎?

-You of course need the PERM (labor certificate) approval and then, file I-140 and that take time.

一定要先回國嗎?(我可以回國,反正單程機票都買了)你的意思是說先回國才可以辦I-140嗎?

-You need to leave US to stop your 6 year H1 clock (not let your 6 year H1 be used up) and thus, you can extend it later beyond the 6 year limit using the approval I-140.

還有,如果我五月回國,後在的申請按你說的都順利,最快什麽時候再回來?

-If you begin the process now and use premium processing for I-140 application and H1 extension, normally you can come back to US in August or September if everything goes smoothly.

是不是說,我先在五月份回國,然後才能開始申請I-140,走premium processing批下來,再以此申請H1 extension,再等批準,這樣我最快可以在9月份回來?

-Your employer needs to begin the process immediately from now on such as to  advertise the postiion, do recruitment and then, file PERM application. Then, file I-140 after PERM approval. Then, file H1 petition after I-140 is approved. If the process begins late, you will come back late.

謝謝

所有跟帖: 

這就都清楚了,非常感謝! -Yardbirdonfire- 給 Yardbirdonfire 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2012 postreply 19:47:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!