請8, P 老師分析如下Congressman Inquiry的回信

來源: oldoil 2012-01-06 21:04:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1835 bytes)
Apr, 2007的PD,兩個月前打電話做了SR, 得到的回信是under review, 要我等6個月後如還未收到任何消息再聯係. 前兩天又打電話問 Level 2的 OFFICER, 得知 case has been pre-adjudicated, but still under review. 因為是07年大潮的老CASE,恐怕是早就pre-adjudicated, 現正somewhere sleeping,就想試試Congressional Inquiry. 這個LOCAL Congressman's office的工作人員非常熱心且高效率, 立馬contacted the USCIS, second day I got the following response forwarded from the Congressman's office:
Service records indicate that the processing of this I-485 application has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that the case is not yet ready for decision as it is under an ongoing review.

We cannot move forward on this case at this time. We will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the review is complete. If the applicant does not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of the date of this letter, please contact us again for updates.

Additionally, I-485 applications are not to be pulled for expedited processing. The applicant may file for travel documents (Form I-131) and work permits (Form I-765) during the time their case is pending. These forms, and their instructions, are available on our website at www.uscis.gov.

1.請您看看這是一個專門針對我case的回信呢還是對付所有類似查詢的例行回複?

2.我覺得我的CASE還沒真正在那個officer手中處理, 既然已經pre-adjudicated,真要已在officer手上, 應該很快有個結果. 您如何認為?

3.公司不景氣,總想早一天拿到卡, 還有其它什麽辦法嗎? 還有,查詢太多是否有副麵影響?

這幾個月排期大前進, 那些官員們恐怕大部分都去忙著處理新件去了, "喜新厭舊", 常情. 歎息呀!

謝謝老師們, 過來了的前輩們. 周末愉快!

所有跟帖: 

回複:請8, P 老師分析如下Congressman Inquiry的回信 -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (51 bytes) () 01/07/2012 postreply 14:09:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”