回複:回複:Thanks. But to me, this is out of a common sense: Brothers

來源: conway 2011-11-28 19:29:09 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1251 bytes)

Thanks. But to me, this is out of a common sense: Brothers or sisters can take their spouse and children to immigrate together, but the immediate relatives - father, mother or spouse cannot. This could give better immigration benefits to brothers and sisters than to the immediate relatives and then treat them much better than the immediate relatives. How could the Congress make such a law? What is a rationale to make the law? This is why the I-130 instructions confuse me.

-Just think about it: the immediate relatives of US citizens do not need to wait for the immigration visa number and thus, they can get their green card very soon, but the non-immediate relatives have to wait for several years for the priority date to be current to get the green card.

Thanks. I know this benefit for the immediate relatives. You did not get my point. My point is why a sponsor must file one I-130 for Each immediate relative, but no need for non-immediate relatives. Why not just file one I-130 for father and then father takes mother to immigrate. This is weird to me. This is because USCIS needs to make more money?

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”