回複:Will visa officer know that I am in H1B in the US and have on

來源: 863211 2011-10-07 07:56:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1996 bytes)

Thanks 8 teacher, if I leave right now, have one month H1B left, then back in China, if I apply Business visa, will visa officer know my H1B status in the US and have one month left?

-Your pending h1 will not affect your B1 visa application, but what reason will you use for B1 visa? Do you have true business matter in US to convenice the VO? Also, normally B1 status/I-94 duration only can be from several weeks to a couple of months. So, how can you stay in US after the B1 status end? Therefore, it seems it is not reality in this consideration. 

Do you mean this is the reason they may reject my B visa. Unless I use all my H1B, no any H1B status in US, then they would issue me Business visa?

Another issue, if I choose leave one month H1B unused, and leave now. and I leave my wife in the US, so while I am in China(her H4 is still pending too), my understanding is once I apply B visa and get approved, then her H4 start to get invalid(if her H4 is pending) since when I enter US as B visa OR since when I get approved B visa in China?

-Your wife H4 status depends on your H1 status. If you don't ahve h1, she can not have H4. tempoarily she has no problem to stay in US if you just visit China for a short period of time, especially her H4 extesion is still pending.

if I don't apply visa, just wait the perm/audit result in China, then as long as her H4 is pending, her stay is legal, right?

所有跟帖: 

thank you very much for your help! I deeply appreciate! -實在焦急- 給 實在焦急 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2011 postreply 09:37:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”